Sunday, March 13, 2016

Volunteer work

Hello all:
Haven't had time to post lately. I have been very busy with my volunteer work with the Ottawa Branch, Ontario Genealogical Society (OGS). I serve as the editor of their journal or newsletter, The Ottawa Genealogist (15th year). I also recently took on being their treasurer for the third time. When our OGS Conference starts going into high gear later in the year, I will be treasurer for that as well.

I am also spending a lot of time scanning my paper research material and recycling paper. I do keep some things. This is something that will take months, but is necessary.

I also do some volunteer work with the St. Lawrence Branch and the Sir Guy Carleton Branch of the United Empire Loyalists' Association of Canada (UELAC).

When I get back to posting, I will probably post more items dealing with descendants of Hendrick Hendricksen [Kip].

Spring is coming!! Yeah!!


No comments:

Post a Comment