Tuesday, September 8, 2015

3rd Great-Grandparents

My project this year was to do more research on my 32 3rd Great-Grandparents and post a blog for each one.

Posted already (10):
Noah Force, Mary Beamer, Johannes Schram, Margaret Ann Darby, William Abbs, Martha Chapman, Nelson Niles Rathbun, Mercy Ryder (Rider), David Hotrum, Mary Smith.

Ready to be posted to my blog (8):
Peter Allen, Dorcas Gallup (Gallop), Philip Crouse, Sarah Burt, Isaac Parlee, Mary Polly Casey, Joseph Folkins Jr. Hannah Frazee.

More research required (10):
Jonathan Meed, Ruth [Meed], Johan Friedrich Niemann, Regina Maria Staffeld, Adolf Dusing, Regina Germer, Mathias Link, Elizabeth Smith, Johann Christian Daniel Schultz, Johann Passow.

There are four of my 3rd Great-Grandparents for who I do not have names. I may do a post for my 2nd Great-Grandparents in these cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment